Thread: How to Connect Apple Macbook Pro to Samsung HDTV

How to Connect Apple Macbook Pro to Samsung HDTV

Hello friends, I need some help to connect my Apple MacBook Pro to my Samsung HDTV. My Apple MacBook Pro is the mini screen. Where I can buy a good Toslink cable to connect the Apple MacBook Pro to Samsung for the audio? There is one on the Apple site, asking if there is something cheaper out there. So give me your suggestion and advice to get the cable for the Apple Macbook. Thanks for the help which you will give by the suggestions.

Re: How to Connect Apple Macbook Pro to Samsung HDTV

You can search on the internet; over there you will be to know that which is the cheaper and also the best cable to connect the Apple Macbook and the Samsung HDTV. You will surely come across the solution and also a choice to select the cable.

Well my friend I am presumptuous that is right about the ports on both sides (on the Apple Macbook Pro and the Samsung HDTV), then yes, 6ft 32AWG Mini Display Port to HDMI Cable – White should work fine for the video. And also presumptuous that the Samsung works with Mac, You can get a Toslink cable on the spot. Though, as far as I know, not a single TV in the market that accepts an optical input, let alone mutual with optical HDMI port. You need to open the owner's manual for the TV and see that it has the feature to connect to the Apple Mac or not, otherwise you can search on the internet and get the details of it.

I think you should get the Toslink cable or RCA cables which are having the yellow or the white ends, that cable would be the best and also it will be fit with the Apple Macbook Pro and Samsung HDTV.

I think that you should not receive even one of the above cable which the above user have told you or suggest you to go for and connect the Apple MacBook Pro with the Samsung HDTV, you can do it if they are to be connected via the HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface). You can review the picture on the top which is there on the page 8 in the manual for the two DVI ports labeled. The video is through HDMI port 1. DVI port that accepts the audio stereo mini jack 3.5 mm which is the same as on your Apple Mac. So you can take the suggestion which I have given to you and can work it on and get it done for you Apple Macbook pro and Samsung HDTV.

Well my friend, I think there are some models that expect the computer connects to a particular port. That may not essentially be the HDMI port. So you can check that before connecting the cable.

If you want the audio to come out of your Apple MacBook Pro, then you have to connect the audio cable into the OUT no audio IN. well I want to say that the Headphone port is the audio out port. Up the volume on your Apple MacBook Pro, then you can check with the Samsung TV remote. If you turn up the volume to zero on your Apple MacBook Pro, which means you are not sending any audio signal, then no, the TV does not control whatever does not exist. Hope the suggestion might help and you can go as per the other suggestion which the above users have given you to do and also you will be able to connect the cable with both of them.

I think the better and also the perfect solution for you are that you should check on the internet and you might be able to get some sort of the solution to connect, so you better check it over there.

You will be able to get the cable to connect both of them, as I am sure that which will the best cable for you and also I am using the Apple MacBook. You can go to the Google and you can search on it and you will be come across some of the Google and you will be able to check that which is the best and also very much supportive for the Apple MacBook Pro and also with the Samsung HDTV. So you have to checked and get the best for you, hope you will be able to find and get the best for you.