Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 is not powering up

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 is not powering up

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. It was working absolutely fine since I bought it. But I am having some problem with it from yesterday. I was charging my tablet. After charging I tried to turn tab on, unfortunately nothing happened. I don’t know what has happened. I have tried power cord to different slots but there isn’t any difference. Then when I tried on the third one, I saw the battery icon flashing for a second. There is no light and nothing is happening. Any suggestions regarding this would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 is not powering up

Well this is one of the most common problems that I think the tablet users face. I have faced this issue with my two tablets previously. I used a technique as I got it from some forum that I don’t remember now exactly. If I will come to know then I will definitely let you know about the same. I would say that try to hold the power button for like 15 seconds. Then I most probably think that it should turn on. I did this and mine turned on. So I would suggest you also to try this out. I hope this works. If this technique doesn’t help, kindly let me know so that we can discuss and find the solution out.

Well I had this problem yesterday only. I tried to hold the power button for some 15 seconds but unfortunately nothing happened. My tablet didn’t turn on at all. There was no change. I tried different outlets for power supply but nothing happened. Then finally I had to call up the Samsung service provider. They then tried with ups and all and made it working. So I would say that you should contact the Samsung people and let them know about this issue.

I think there are some issues with the battery. I would suggest you to check out the battery of the laptop. I hope that the battery you are having is the genuine battery. First make this thing sure and then check out the condition of the battery. Try to remove the battery for some minutes and then plug it back in. now try to power up. If it powers up then there isn’t any problem. But if it doesn’t then I think the battery has got damaged. I would say that if this is the case, then you must replace the battery. If you have a spare battery at home then try to plug that battery and check what is happening.

Actually I had an acer laptop. Even my laptop was not powering up. I had the same issue as you have mentioned. I hope that tablet my laptop are somewhat common. I had tried holding the power button it didn’t help. I then flashed my BIOS. Let me tell you this trick worked for me. I contacted the hardware engineer. I would suggest you to try out this bios method and I am sure that this will help you. You can also try out with new power adapter.

I think your motherboard is corrupted. I would suggest you to check the motherboard once. If the motherboard is having some problems then get it replaced or get it repaired. I would suggest you to take the motherboard to the near hardware shop and get it checked. There could be that there isn’t proper supply between the inner components due to which this problem is there.

I think the connection of the battery and the motherboard isn’t fine. I am sure that it is not the problem of the hard disk or ram. Check out the connection. Make sure that the connection is fine. I would say that don’t try to open the tablet yourself or something. It could be risky as it is very sensitive.

Well contacting the vendor or the technician would be the most intelligent thing over here. Tell them the issue and they will guide you regarding this. I would say that all the very best and I hope your problem resolves as early as possible