Hey all, I am here to take help while choosing between Mac mini and Mac mini server. For that I have also made the configurations which are as:
- 2.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7;
- 8GB 1333MHzDDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB;
- 750GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200 rpm + 256GB Solid State Drive;
- AMD Radeon HD 6630M graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR5 memory
And also for the Apple Mac mini server 2011 configurations are as:
- 2. 2.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 with 6MBon-chip shared L3 cache;
- 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB;
- 750GB Serial ATA Drive+ 256 Solid State Drive.
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor with 384MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory.
With the help of this configuration I can say that Mac mini server is more power full then Mac Mini 2011. I need this build for the gaming and also for the graphic design. So please suggest me that which one should I take for my use.