Thread: How to fix xbox live status code 800700e8

How to fix xbox live status code 800700e8

I have currently bought a Dragon age 1 game from Best Buy and when i am entering the code it appears as "purchased" in the downloadable content menu and later when i tried to download it i got a message saying "Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code: 800700e8",I have Neva faced such problems before though i have purchased ano of games by now.Is there any one who have experienced the same error and has came up with a solution.

Re: How to fix xbox live status code 800700e8

Even I am getting the status code "800700e8" which says cant retrieve information from live i don't know what went wrong.I get this error when i click in the in game marketplace at Dragon age 2.I have currently changed my region to in order to pay in US dollars for Microsoft points can there be something wrong because of this.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Even i got the same error i really don't know whats the problem i was just trying to export the LEGO RB list when it started saying that "Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code: 800700e8".I have tried doing the same for a no of time but i am always getting the same error every time.I have not yet found a solution for it.Any helping suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.

As far as i know The game comes with an insert which probably has a code plus a web address as well.So what all you can do is just go to the website on your computer and then just enter the code after which you will get a DLC export code which you can enter on your Xbox and after you this it will help you to download the export key but If you have basically rented it than you will have to buy it.Hope that helps.

I was getting the exact error and i have already tried a lot of trick hoping that one will work out for me but none of them helped me out.I have also bought a brand new copy of the same game and after breaking the seal i had entered the code and have redeemed it for the new code as well and after making it sure that i am having 800+ MSP in my account I am still get the same irritating error even though i have already deleted every piece of data which was caused for the first time and now i am just pissed of this and still trying to find a solution for it.

I have found a solution for this though i have not solved it by myself but i have found it from a forum.What you have to do is just click on the XB Live button and just go to your left which is known as the "marketplace" and then try to Redeem the code and then just enter the new code which you will get from the "Lego Rock Band site". After you have done all this just load up your game and then enter the export download option via music store and then you will be able to export it with no problem.Hope that helps all of you.

I am possibly planning to upgrade my Xbox 360(20gb) to new Xbox(250 GB) so what are the options i can basically have i mean will i be able to hold the download code and then use it afterwards with a rented/borrowed copy as i have already received the code online,so is there a need for the disc now or i will be very well able to download it on my new console Or i will have to get another copy of the game.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.