Thread: Unable to play videos in Nokia n97 mini

Unable to play videos in Nokia n97 mini

hi guys I am using N97 mini mobile phone from last few months and suddenly my mobile has started giving me problems. now whenever I try to play videos in my mobile phone at that time I am not able to play that. please tell me how to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to play videos in Nokia n97 mini

According to me you have to check whether you are facing this problem with any particular video format or same problem is coming with all types of video in your mobile phone? if same problem is coming with all types of videos then I think problem is with mobile phone otherwise you are playing videos with wrong format.

if you have installed any third party player or anything related to the video codec’s then you have to first go to the application manager in your mobile phone and after that you have to uninstall the that player from your mobile phone and after that you have to restart the Nokia N97 mini mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you are getting the same problem after trying this solution also then you have to try to solve this problem by doing restore factory setting in your mobile phone. First take the backup of all the data in your mobile phone and after taking the backup you have to do the restore factory setting in you mobile phone and after that check whether you are able to play the videos or not.

if you are not able to solve the problem after doing the restore factory setting then you have to do the software update in your Nokia N97 mini and after that all the thing s will start working normally.

after trying all the solution if the problem still remains then I will suggest you that you have to tell your Nokia N97mini problems to the Nokia care and after that they will check your mobile phone and solve the problems.