Thread: Unable to download songs from Ovi Music Store in My Nokia N950

Unable to download songs from Ovi Music Store in My Nokia N950

I am using Nokia N950 now, and now I am not able to download any song on it from Ovi Music Store. Till yesterday I was able to download successfully and I had downloaded many albums from Ovi Store before this. But, now I am not able to download any songs. When try to download any song from it then I just get an error message saying “unable to download and you haven’t been charged for it”. But, I want to purchase those songs. Do there anyone else who has experienced the same problem while downloading songs from Ovi Music Store? Or is there anyone who knows how this can be fixed? Please, reply.

Re: Unable to download songs from Ovi Music Store in My Nokia N950

I am also getting the same error when trying to purchase any song from Ovi Music Store, that is “unable to download and you haven’t been charged for it”. I am getting this error from this morning. If any of you know how to fix this then please reply.

It was with me also once, I was also not able to download any music from Ovi Music Store, I was also getting error “unable to download and you haven’t been charged for it”, but just after the next day when I tried to download a music from Ovi Music Store then I didn’t got any error and download started normally. I think in your case also it will get fixed automatically. You will not have to do anything for that and you will be able to install songs from Ovi Music Store after sometime.

I don’t know how but now I am not seeing that error anymore. You were right. I think this was just a temporary error and now I can download songs without any problem. I hope it will not happen again.