Thread: The power cord light of my new MacBook Pro doesn’t always turn on

The power cord light of my new MacBook Pro doesn’t always turn on

I recently bought a new MacBook Pro in this month. It is really too fast and I really liked everything in it. However, one thing I am concerning about is, when I plug the power cord in this MacBook Pro then its red/green light doesn’t always turns on and at that time my MacBook Pro doesn’t charge at all. It happens at irregular intervals. Is there anyone else who has the same experience? And if there is any workaround for it then please share that with me.

Re: The power cord light of my new MacBook Pro doesn’t always turn on

The same thing is my MacBook also. I don’t know the reason why it is so. But, when I slightly move the plug by putting little force on it then it the light turns on. I don’t have to do it all the time but most of the time it is needed to be done. But, as I am not always there to do this again and again, therefore most of the time my MacBook doesn’t gets charged completely.

Did you checked that you have got perfect and clean connections. But, as you bought your MacBook recently, I think it will not will not be that dirty, but you can check it for once to get assured.

As you have bought a new MacBook Pro, I think your MacBook Pro is still under the Warranty period, and therefore you can go to the Apple Store and after that they will check what the problem with your MacBook Pro is. And they will fix this also or even they can replace it. Or if you even call Apple then they will replace it by themselves and they will provide you free and fast shipping for that. I also did that once and therefore I will also suggest you to get that fixed by Apple.