Thread: Kindly upgrade Nokia X2 to Symbian OS version

Kindly upgrade Nokia X2 to Symbian OS version

Hey I like to know whether you people agrees with me on this or not now Nokia X2 operated with Series 40 edition 6th that does not permit the user to hide from view items on the gallery or file manager version now tel me what is the use of 16Gb SD card if the feature is similar to this All the private photos that I doesn't desire to share with else also exposed on the photo gallery

And because of the Series 40 edition one cannot make use of software like explore or file hide so wont you people here agree with me that Nokia should upgrade Nokia X2 to Symbian OS version in this ways It will be value contain 16 GB card please support this thread

Re: Kindly upgrade Nokia X2 to Symbian OS version

You may right about this but they will by no means upgrade the X2 to Symbian, I meant from the begin it does not contain the essential internal hardware. If you want a Symbian based device you will need to sell your X2 and buy something that better suits your needs. If you don't require others to make out what is in your gallery on the X2 in that case do not allow them to stare at it, easy as that. You might yet lock it with a security code

As you are saying you mean Nokia must take account of every particular characteristic that people demand

See S40 is intended to be uncomplicated, if they in progress add the whole thing that everyone wishes it might be unable to find its ease which is its major promotion point. S40 has also expanded a lot of features as of S60 above the years, however apparently you can't anticipate the whole thing as it's intended to run on smaller, cheaper hardware. If people do require adding extra features then they require purchasing a Smartphone on its place which is release to such alteration.

If a definite quality is significant to a user they actually should do their investigate before purchasing a particular model. The characteristic in issue on this topic is not ordinary on a lot of other manufacturers’ non-Smartphone and the user does have the choice of by means of a pass code to avoid illegal access to their phone.

Series 40 is intended to be straightforward, however series 40 users perhaps don't akin to it the idea to include new features make probable an option to hide advanced features. I'm not sure to expect S40 hardware with prevailing purpose like Hi-Res video playback or 3D games, however for easy effects. exemplify, the present Ovi Store App for previous phones is not an relevance, but only a redirection to Ovi Store website. Why not make a easy OWN app to prove what is offered for your old phone I buy my 6120c fresh in this present year, and Nokia don't believe in support or update it, apart from to block features and accurate security breakdown used to run apps from different models. This is not a faith connection.

You buy a 6120c this current year that’s rather an old model that's arrive at the last part of its lifetime long ago in several countries’ lot of things have altered and moved on ever since the 6120's day.

Few people don't comprise right of entry to have the most excellent hardware phones, although why don't use the current less in this maximum potential?

Quote Originally Posted by switchblade327 View Post
    You may right about this but they will by no means upgrade the X2 to Symbian, I meant from the begin it does not contain the essential internal hardware. If you want a Symbian based device you will need to sell your X2 and buy something that better suits your needs. If you don't require others to make out what is in your gallery on the X2 in that case do not allow them to stare at it, easy as that. You might yet lock it with a security code
    I think we don’t have the choice of using a pass code to stop illegal admission to their phone as it has the serious consequences supposing somebody attempt to unlock the password and If they enter the password 3 times incorrectly the Sim may get locked permanently and this might be a still grave issue and I make out it be able to be solved later in the Nokia care

There is two different pass codes options One to lock the phone and the other for the SIM.What is discuss here is for the Phone not for the SIM

if they are able of putting in place the hanging and camera performances in the phone .Why can't this easy feature we are not asking them to give a FM recorder , dominant utility like Hi-Res video playback or 3D games, but this is just very easy thing.

This is not possible as it has limitation s with technology and platform

All I can suggest is put up for sale your Nokia X2 and purchase a phone that has the characteristic you require. As it’s obvious that you comprise the incorrect phone for your wants so it may be well again to get going to something more suitable.

Hey I have the solutions regarding this
    • Use file explorer to hide files and folders after that it will hide from view that files or folders, however it will displayed on photo galleries
    • Now open the file explorer once more and rename that "hided" directory .Then u can’t see it on photo galleries try this

Use Fexplorer and just rename the extension of the file you desire to hide.for instance if I wish to hide from view a 3gp video file name xart.3gp then just put in x to it and rename to xart.3gpx.at the moment this file would be unseen in your gallery and in after that restart it would be disappeared. to access it once more rename it as it was previous