Thread: What can be the nokia’s future against android and IOS

What can be the nokia’s future against android and IOS

I just wanna ask the question to you all before buying any of the cellphones . what one must see before buying any of the cellphones in the market , Shoulfd they see the features in the phones or go for the any of brands providing with good os. Since last two years I have seen the market value of nokia have drastically come down and they say that is coz of new os launched by Google (android) and apple’s new IOS. And whatever new features phones launched by nokia is not going well . So what can be the future of nokia against other competitors?

Re: What can be the nokia’s future against android and IOS

Haha … I don’t think so anyone is gonna like nokia after using iphone and nokia is nowhere in the race against Iphone .

I wanna tell you that wadewa you said is not at al right . I can jus tell you that nokia has ruled from decades when it comes with mobile phones and it has impressed people always with its new features and I think it is gonna do the same thing ahead.

I think nokia engineers are really working hard to get some good gadgets in the market . coz recently they have launched many good phones and os. They have already launched their new o.s Symbian(Anna) and soon will be launching their Symbian(Belle)

I think you have not seen the nokia people have really come up with good mobiles like C7 , X7 , E6 with touch and type. And when you compare these phones with Iphone I can say that they are way behind of nokia .

You guys are wrong … According to me No Apple or Nokia are ahead..The one which is leading in the market is Android os .

Apple has lost its market because they are lack producing the customizable phones .It has gained its market coz of advertising of its other brands like Ipad and Ipod . I don’t think so Iphone 3 or 4 has much functions then my Samsung Galaxy SII. And about nokia they lost its charm. No doubt they are providing with good phones but thing is that they have got many problems with their os Symbian which they found it difficult to sove it.

According to recent market survey on the phones they found out that nokia has lost its market a lot . the market surveys says that Apple with its IOS lead the markey then comes the Samsung with its android os , after this blackberry’s RIM and then comes the Nokia with its Symbian os.