| || |
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Apple MacBook Pro: how to charge battery first time before using it?
I have done this thing so here I would like to suggest you the steps as follows:
The battery calibration for the PowerBook G4 and any model of MacBook or MacBook Pro has been updated with a new battery released with this computer. With these computers, follow these steps to calibrate your battery:
- First you will need to plug in the power adapter and fully charge your PowerBook's battery and donít stop charging until the light ring or LED on the power adapter plug changes to green.
- After the fully charging the battery, allow the battery to rest in the fully charged state for at least two hours and during this time you can also use the computer.
- When this all things have finished then at that time Disconnect the power adapter with the team up and then start running the computer on battery power .
- And then I will suggest you to use your MacBook until it goes to sleep and then when it shows that battery is low at that time save your all application and also close them.
- Then connect the power adapter and leave it connected until the battery is fully charged again after this you can use your MacBook for your use. This will work fine.