Thread: Which is the best memory stick for mac

Which is the best memory stick for mac

I am looking for a memory stick which can be compatible with both mac and the other computers as well i am looking for at least 8GB i previously had a memory stick which was compatible with computer as well as with the mac but then after some days it started resulting in problems so can any one suggest me the best one which will work very well with my mac as well.Any suggestion
    regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Which is the best memory stick for mac

I have used a lot of memory stick of different companies such as kingston, Samsung, sandisk, generic but after using all of them i have fond that the sandisk ones are really very good for our day to day use they just work well with both mac as well as with other computers i have also found that the Sandisk are most robust and very reliable as well.So So i will suggest you
    to make a good deal by getting the Sandisk 8gb titanium.Its just great and it is worth as well.

You can check this out "OCZ ATV USB 2.0 Flash Drive" it is compatible with mac as well as with the other computers.It is shock proof and also gives you a fast speed in order to transfer any type of file and of any size it really offers you a true performance and it has a durable and colorful rubber tread housing which is weather proof as well.It does not get affected it it sinks in water the attached cap really acts as a protective cover you can get one various range of having memory up to 32 GB.I have been using this and i really find my data safe in it without a much care.

Just check this one i think you will like it "disk2go pure ii lost&found 4gb"
    • Internal memory-4096 MB
    • Flash card type-USB Flash Memory Stick
    • Write speed-12 MB/s
    • Read speed-24 MB/s
    • Weight-13 g
    • Depth-71.25 mm
    • Width-23.6 mm
    • Height-10.2 mm

Yes "OCZ ATV USB 2.0 Flash Drive" works very good with mac as well as with the other OS X and it is very fast in transferring data and i will like to inform you that you get a life time warranty as well.If you want to make sure that the drive stays formatted with fat32 then you can very well use the "truecrypt" in order to encrypt/decrypt data.The interface is identical for both mac version and other windows,you can get the portable version in order to dump the files and folders for truecrypt.You don't need to install rather you just have to launch the OS specific version of truecrypt and then you can create virtual disk images within the drive.

I will suggest you to get 4 GB Corsair Survivor drives as i have been using the same from quite a few months and it is still working as it used to work on the day i bought it.It is basically built like a tank but its not the smallest drive and is quite durable as well.If you have a habit of forgetting things in pocket then you don't have to worry about it anymore as it is the waterproof seal.Just check it out and you will really find it worth buying it.