Thread: How to crack Memory card password In Nokia s60

How to crack Memory card password In Nokia s60

I am having a Nokia s60 and because of some problem i got it formatted yesterday and i had unfortunately stored my memory card password in my drafts and the problem is that i don't remember the password and i am not able to open the memory card.Is there any possible way to open the memory card or some other way to crack down the password.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

re: How to crack Memory card password In Nokia s60

If your phone has been formatted than there are no ways of getting the3 password form the phone itself but there are chances of cracking the password by connecting your phone with the computer and 6then using a hacking software which are made to retrieve lost password for memory card.I don't remember the names of the software's but you can just Google it out and download one of your choice and later you can try to retrieve your data.

You don't have to worry that much.What all you can do id just download a FExplorer if you don't have it and after you download it just Insert your memory card in your phone and then don't access it from the phone rather just Run the FExplorer and then Open the path C:\system and then search for a file named "mmcstore" and after you get this file just change the file name to "mmcstore.txt" and then Copy the same file to your PC and then open the file with notepad and then you will find the password in the file.Hope that helps.

I am not very well aware about your phone but i have heard that there are remote lock functions in Nokia phones as well which basically allows you to unlock your memory card by just sending a message.You just have to activate this feature and you can try activating it by going in to tools>settings>security>phone and Sim and then allow remote lock menu and now the password of your memory card will be the remote lock message and later you just have to send a message with the remote lick message and then it will automatically change the password of your memory card.Just check it out if its there for your phone as well so you can avoid such problems later.

There is a wide range of software s that can be used to recover memory card password in such type of cases and you can get them easily from the net and can easily get your password,I have experienced the same problem before and was able to recover it by using one of those software just Google out "software's to crack Memory card password" and you will get a list of them some are free and you might be charged for some as well so get one from them and get your password and lastly don't forget it again keeping a hard copy of password is better than soft copy.