Thread: How to use audiobooks on Nokia on a Nokia 5800?

How to use audiobooks on Nokia on a Nokia 5800?

My question is very genuine. I want to ask you experts about audiobooks. I want to use audiobooks in my Nokia 5800. So the question arises how? Please post necessary solution about the same.

Re: How to use audiobooks on Nokia on a Nokia 5800?

• Append 5800 to yr pc with USB link; pick 'mass storage' connection
    • Download from website. I chose mp3/phones choice when asked.
    • In the midst of its institute select 'Nokia phone' and 5230 as the model.
    • Select the 'phone not associated to PC' choice when asked. In the following stride it will inquire to utilize a memory card or comparable to get the perceptible client onto the phone.
    • As you at present have the phone associated that is plain. Select the phone memory card (it should be E: or comparative) and the capable of being heard product should be copyd over.
    • Once the PC customer is completed installing go into File Manager on your phone and hunt down the institute index. It could be a SIS record in an Audible organizer on the memory card. Run it to installed the phone client. You will require your discernable record name and secret key as of right now. You would be able to erase the SIS record once the installed is finish.
    • Don't stress assuming that you get 'juncture blunder' when your phone attempts to synchronize the library over the atmosphere.
    • Once the phone product is installed connect it back to the PC, utilizing Mass Storage again.
    • When you run the Audible boss on your PC it might as well now see the phones memory card as the storage area.
    • Purchase some books from official online content; they will rush down to your perceptible customer on your pc. Then utilize the capable of being heard customer plain method to move the books to the phone memory card.

The 5320 is not listed on the Device Center page, nor do a significant number of other Nokia phones approach that. In any case, in the midst of instatement of the Audible Manager (following selecting Windows download > MP3 player/mobile phone choice) the list of phones in the product is much longer and incorporates the 5320. Obviously, provided that you are utilizing the Audible Mac client that may be different.

I have Audible Manager installed on Windows 7, and I suspect this would be a bit old. Will attempt upgrading and see if extra phone models appear. At this very moment I do see a considerable extended post of Nokia phones, but these are all more advanced in years S60 models. No S60v5 or S^3.

I have been utilizing FolderPlay for audiobooks but improvement of it has been relinquished the extent that I could probably see so the Audiowave beta looks absolutely pledging as a trade. Unless I am lost something it appears to me that for audiobooks it is extremely unlikely to embed bookmarks yet so perusing makes a point not to initiate in the following session where one other off in the final.