Thread: Unable to get Nokia N9 to power saving mode

Unable to get Nokia N9 to power saving mode

Hey all I cannot get my N9 off power saving mode? In addition at what time I attempt to advance send states check connection setting? It would be ideal if you answer soon to this post as all my imperative works are stayed as a result of it. I am willingly holding up for it.

re: Unable to get Nokia N9 to power saving mode

Have you attempted keeping the power button for 12 seconds until it vibrates 3 times? For access indicates evacuate sim, re-boot phone g to settings in connectivity, uproot all right to gain entrance indicates, turn off phone, re-embed sim and go on net, phone will create in the middle of right to gain entrance indicates automatically! Good Luck

Reset is a final resort, removing access indicates and re-securing them as a rule works, if not a reset is speedier than depending on Nokia Care, but in the event that you do it ONLY other contacts, Calendar and Notes, you could probably likewise synchronize your notes with Ovi suite, but a full reinforcement and restore should not just take eternity, but depending on if you do a full restore you would be able to restore the thing this is initiating the issue, so do all items manually separated from the fundamentals. Dial *#7370# emulated by 12345 and distant you go, depending on if you still have the issue you require the phone to be checked out under warranty

To turn off power saving mode tap some place close to the electric cell symbol then from the pop up tap the electric storage device symbol. Now tap "deactivate power safeguarding ". When you are in power saving mode you won't have the ability to send or gain message or skim the net.