Thread: Symbian Anna Dutch upgrade for Nokia C6-01

Symbian Anna Dutch upgrade for Nokia C6-01

I have successfully redesigned my C6-01. On the other hand it backs not Dutch language any more. Under the composing language is UK / FR / DE / ES / IT but no NL. In what power would I be able to redress this?

Re: Symbian Anna Dutch upgrade for Nokia C6-01

It appears your phone was not made for Netherlands. You ought to run over to Nokia forethought focus and request the Dutch firmware. They will charge you for this but it should be a little product.

At the same time as the Symbian Anna Dutch update on my device, I accidently took out my phone from the USB link on the final stride. Now I can’t turn on my mechanism, actually I can’t do anything with my device at the instant. For your data besides, I can’t take out my sim card unpaid to I’ve disregarded my f-secure security code.

I purchased the phone by a Dutch internet company; all stuff in the crate was from France. For the purpose that part is right. Concerning your fix, this isn't blatantly a key. The phone was in Dutch but Symbian Anna annihilated it. I cannot visualization that particularly time Nokia has an overhaul such as Anna (Belle is at present in sight) I need to head off to Nokia BC. Cheerfully Nokia carries a patch to set the language myself.

There are such a variety of languages that are unable to be installed in the same firmware. I could infer heading off to NCC being as how dame is determined to take about 6 months to reach.

Likewise keep in psyche that when beauty reaches you will have the same issue. The phone was produced for France and it will upgrade like being in France. I do the same myself as my phone is marked and Anna is not released yet

I understand that a flash benefits a phone to the original settings. I don't understand why I could not glimmer this phone to different language and the Nokia BC can. Its looks like Nokia BC are determined to fake the nation of inception then afterward glimmer the phone. A late flash (like Belle) will override this faking so I need to run over to Nokia BC again. I trust you comprehend I'm not euphoric to head over to Nokia BC without a doubt being as how Nokia was not equipped to transport C6-01 same time in the Netherlands. For me this connotes each overhaul set up to require time and money.

For me its no situation to utilize English, in any case utilizing the Dutch lexicon leans towards my taking care of. I don't need to remedy each expression by SMS or other provisions. Cheerfully you are able to accord a key to combine a Dutch glossary on my (France) C6-01. Since not conceivable please tell me what to do to update phone by utilizing unauthorized methodology.