Thread: lack of some basic functions in Nokia c3-02

lack of some basic functions in Nokia c3-02

Hi, I have recently purchased Nokia C2-03 and being dissatisfied with some basic options, as don’t know why they are not there in the mobile but really I am scared about that, those options are,

1- Unable to Type message without opening slide keypad
    2- Unable to remove keypad lock during call in progress and as well no option to set keypad lock time.
    3- Unable to mark messages to remove or shift
    4- No way to decrease brightness of phone.
    5- Unable to set dissimilar Ring tones for both SIM cards.

Any idea what is this, is this lack in the software or problem with me only?

Re: lack of some basic functions in Nokia c3-02

I don’t know about your phone but still I am also having some issue with my phone though it is different but they uses the same version of firmware. and when I contact nokia about the same they told me that the feature you are expecting is not in the phone which was quite disappointing.

I am not sure whether you are having that problem with the phone or not but simply I would say you can have option to test whether there is some problem with the firmware that you are using.

You can simply reset the firmware of your mobile and see whether the same thing is happening or not, because after doing that all the previous data would be wiped out and the firmware would be easy to use.

But if you get the same problems then you may have option to reinstall the whole firmware of your mobile, but do backup your data.

whatever you are expecting is just a lack of options in the phone as, I have the same phone and having same issue with the phone. And whatever you do with the phone firmware it won’t be available for your phone however.

But still we should wait till the next update comes and see whether they have added any such support or not.

thanks for the suggestion guys as I have done software resetting but still having same problem with the phone. And when I contacted the nokia care center they told me that the feature are not provided in the phone.