Thread: HTC Vigor- video sense 3.5

HTC Vigor- video sense 3.5

Sense 3.0 of the team has treated extremely well, this update to 3.5 is called to be the polished version, and much more magical than one winner. Expect to see this UI in the HTC Holiday, the force of HTC, HTC happiness, and perhaps even the design of HTC EVO 4G. Any thought

Re: HTC Vigor- video sense 3.5

That looks very different from the user interface I've ever felt in my DI. I do not think it would be that much of a change or go to a Droid Nexus (which is something that worried me in the back of my head)

The sense that we have in our Incredible is version 1.0, is 2.1.Then Inc2 Tbolt and evo3d and the feeling of sense to go to 3.0 or sprint T-Mobile and check both phones out something similar to what will be in force (3.5)

The marker effect is one of the things I like the effect. No marker AOSP comes close. And none of the applications to simulate the experience of meaning in the marker is near.

Sense includes Ton luxury of new animations, screen lock adjustments and improvements, a new dock bar that contains shortcuts to applications and phone only, possibility to add and remove startup screens, more interactive widgets, and a sweet way to adjust the volume.

While the meaning is clearly one of, if not the brightest of all skin can be a bit overpowering. What really turns Android mostly, but after seeing the HTC record profits each year, we be able to say that citizens are paying attention in something.