Thread: Anna update is not available for the Nokia E7

Anna update is not available for the Nokia E7

I am using Nokia E7 mobile phone and it is a ver7y nice mobile phone with great features. in my mobile phone when I tried to update the mobile software with Symbian Anna using Nokia OVI suite at that time it doesn’t show any update available for my device. is there update available for my mobile phone or there is problem with my mobile phone.

Re: Anna update is not available for the Nokia E7

Did you tried to update the Nokia E7 mobile phone by using the device update option. in Nokia E7 mobile phone there is option given in the phone called device update which will allow to update the mobile phone without connecting it to computer. try that option and check whether it is showing any updates or not.

Yes I agree with the above solution. in Nokia E7 mobile phone you can update your mobile phone from the device itself. to do this you have to first open the menu and after opening the menu you have to select the setting option. In the setting option you will find the phone option. Now select the phone option and after selecting the phone option you have to tap choose phone management option and after selecting the phone management option you have to select the device update option and after selecting the device update you have to open the options. Now select the check for updates. after selecting the check for updates your mobile phone will look for the updates. if your mobile phone finds the updates then you have to select the screen instruction and after that your problem will get solved and you will be able to update the mobile phone after that.

Try above solution after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not as far as I know you will not get any issue after that.

I have referred your solution and after that I have tried to update the mobile software from my mobile phone and after that trying to update the software from the mobile phone also I was getting the same problem. After that I have visited the Nokia service center and they have told me to wait for some days and after that Anna update will be available for mobile also.