Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to turn off graphical smileys in Nokia C5-03?

Portable Devices

Old 25-09-2011

How to turn off graphical smileys in Nokia C5-03?

I am using Nokia C5-03. I got these smileys after I updated with the latest software. I tried many thing to turn them off, but I couldnít find a way to turn them off. Now I have starting thinking that we cannot turn off the smileys, because after searching on web also, I didnít found anything to do this. Why they didnít made any option to turn off smileys, I donít think that would be so hard. They should understand that there are some people who donít want to use these smileys. If we can turn off them, and anyone of you knows, how to do that, then please reply.

Old 25-09-2011

Re: How to turn off graphical smileys in Nokia C5-03?

As far as I know there is actually no such option to turn off the smileys. So, if you donít want to use them, then just donít use those smileys, because you donít have any option to turn off them.
Old 25-09-2011

Then it is really bit annoying for me. It would be better if we have choice to turn off them if we donít want to use them. There are many people like me who donít want to use them. Is it was really that much difficult to make an option to turn off those smileys, I donít think so.
Old 25-09-2011

Actually, the problem is that,they cannot keep everyone satisfied. When the people were not having this feature of smileys in their Nokia phones then everyone were demanding these smileys and now, when they have included these smileys in these Nokia phones then some people like you are not liking this and want to remove them. It is really too difficult to make everyone satisfied. By the way, what is making you think that you donít require those smileys? And why you donít want those smileys in your Nokia C5-03. If you donít want to use them then just donít use them. Are you getting any issues because of that smileys? If you are getting any issues then you can reply here so that we can try to fix that issue, otherwise if you just want to turn off those smilieys because you donít require them, then I will like to inform you that there is really no option to do that in your Nokia C5-3.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,