Thread: Nokia N5800 Satellite view of map is not available after updating Nokia Maps

Nokia N5800 Satellite view of map is not available after updating Nokia Maps

Hi guys I have Nokia N 5800 and recently I have upgraded to the newest version of Nokia Maps. But, while I toggle to satellite vision, I do not find the satellite view. I have downloaded India map to my handset Still I don’t know what the problem is but I would really like to solve this because it was really convenience so firstly anyone else have the same problem and secondly is there any way to get out of this as I would like to know this please guys your help would be really appreciated.

Re: Nokia N5800 Satellite view of map is not available after updating Nokia Maps

Why don’t you use the mobile version of Google map it has the Satellite view and is the great option

Re: Nokia N5800 Satellite view of map is not available after updating Nokia Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Abenaki View Post
    Why don’t you use the mobile version of Google map it has the Satellite view and is the great option
    Sorry but I am not comfortable with Google map as I make use of map loader plus has loaded my map. Still it does not show satellite view if you have any solution regarding this that will be really help full

What connection do you use because you require a internet connection moreover through WLAN or GPRS. I just used it on WLAN and provide me all the images properly

The problem still continues and I don't use GPS when I’m in home, therefore I require satellite view on phone with no internet connection.

If you want the satellite views you do require an internet connection for that, it is downloaded on require, not loaded with map loader

Yeah you are absolutely correct regarding this as satellite view on phone with no internet connection is not possible same as all the Arial view maps need internet. So if you are looking for the offline satellite view my friend it is not possible and you should already know this as I think you are already using it still you did not mentioned that so I assume that you have no idea about this but for your information I would like to say that it is not possible to have the satellite views without the internet connection and if you use the Wi-Fi then you will get even more better and fast result .

Hi guys I am also facing the same problem so please tell me if you have any answer now i have one more difficulty survive that at the time i total downloading India’s map all stuff is good enough and it illustrate that india map is on my handset but while I cut off my mobile and reconnect my phone after that it forever illustrate to download India map .and as well not shows the satellite vision still I also download a short size country map which is Zimbabwe and it workings just right with satellite view and also display every time map on phone at the time I attach my phone to PC .I am not able to what to do please help anyone I would be appreciating that

There appear to be various issue among the newest maps update.. although the phone has Street Level Maps for India and at present I one such report regarding Saudi Arabia it’s not planned as installed on the handset similar issue with me except not a major concern as the maps are in fact there in the handset and you be able to use it for navigation with no issue The Satellite View is not accessible for every the countries.. India is included on that

Yeah you are absolutely right about this i have actually asked them to the Nokia tech support and he told me the exactly same answer so I am confirming this as true

Hi guys I was have the same problem and Maps are operational well on my Nokia 5800but now though, the push mail has begin giving a few trouble for the past one week .

Quote Originally Posted by Pamina View Post
    Hi guys I was have the same problem and Maps are operational well on my Nokia 5800but now though, the push mail has begin giving a few trouble for the past one week .
    Sorry you are on the wrong thread so it would be better that you search for the right guide and if you don’t find any than just create the new thread