Thread: How to turn off graphical smileys in Nokia C5-03?

How to turn off graphical smileys in Nokia C5-03?

I am using Nokia C5-03. I got these smileys after I updated with the latest software. I tried many thing to turn them off, but I couldn’t find a way to turn them off. Now I have starting thinking that we cannot turn off the smileys, because after searching on web also, I didn’t found anything to do this. Why they didn’t made any option to turn off smileys, I don’t think that would be so hard. They should understand that there are some people who don’t want to use these smileys. If we can turn off them, and anyone of you knows, how to do that, then please reply.

Re: How to turn off graphical smileys in Nokia C5-03?

As far as I know there is actually no such option to turn off the smileys. So, if you don’t want to use them, then just don’t use those smileys, because you don’t have any option to turn off them.

Then it is really bit annoying for me. It would be better if we have choice to turn off them if we don’t want to use them. There are many people like me who don’t want to use them. Is it was really that much difficult to make an option to turn off those smileys, I don’t think so.

Actually, the problem is that,they cannot keep everyone satisfied. When the people were not having this feature of smileys in their Nokia phones then everyone were demanding these smileys and now, when they have included these smileys in these Nokia phones then some people like you are not liking this and want to remove them. It is really too difficult to make everyone satisfied. By the way, what is making you think that you don’t require those smileys? And why you don’t want those smileys in your Nokia C5-03. If you don’t want to use them then just don’t use them. Are you getting any issues because of that smileys? If you are getting any issues then you can reply here so that we can try to fix that issue, otherwise if you just want to turn off those smilieys because you don’t require them, then I will like to inform you that there is really no option to do that in your Nokia C5-3.