Thread: HTC vigor specification

HTC vigor specification

As we get closer to the release of the actual information Vigor has not been yet. These are a list of specifications that would love to see in the vigor. Like the dark gray thunderbolt. I, like phones that are completely black, like the incredible

GSM, I know this means that LTE would have to sacrifice but I would be able to take abroad as opposed to the beam. However it would be better if a phone can have both, or improved yet, get LTE in Europe with the 700 MHz band

• A kickstand would be immense, but it certainly could live without it.
    • A camera that is capable to take up to 1080p with QHD screen.
    • 3D videos (including YouTube) would be immense, but the 3D cameras are not essential.

Re: HTC vigor specification

I just hope it comes out when you supposed to be. That is October 5.I'm not worried about what the specifications are being replaced as the thunderbolt (allegedly). Well, one thing I anticipate is a improved battery.

Is it normal to ZERO officials less than 2 months before launch? I'm starting to suspect the release date of October fifth (not that I believe 100% on that date)

LTE know to use more, but that's why I said I'm waiting for LTE in the 700 MHz band I've heard that a lot of countries make use of LTE, although not with the 700 MHz band, so that the phone would not be lightning supported in these countries, except the upgrade to the 700 MHz band

If these specifications will be of force and then I have a tendency to go with bionics. Although I love the HD screen and dual CPU 1.5 .Not sure if that's enough for me, and memory specifications are still pitiable in my opinion and no enhanced than my 1.5 years Droid Incredible.

He was not saying that it was vigor condition. I was implying that had comparable features to that phone, then HTC would pass this time.

Another thing when comparing HTC MOTO, accessories. HTC takes a long time (almost none at all) in its accessory lineup .and when they do, they are sluggish to launch / let go. Observe all accessories listed from MOTO will be obtainable for bionics.

Well, my point is that the specifications were in reality much superior to The Incredible (more than two times as superior) and at the same time it was a entirely different phone that we jump to conclusions. Sorry if I misunderstood, but not really get what you are saying.

I would gladly Verizon wireless version of sensation. That would be awesome, give 1gig ram and I'm sold. More than twice the CPU, twice the memory, three versions of new meaning, etc.

Despite what appears to be a bigger CPU that bionics and high-definition screen, if you have a battery of decent size, decent battery life, and min. 1 GB of RAM, then it will probably go with the Bionic .even though I have a preference to stay in the sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    Despite what appears to be a bigger CPU that bionics and high-definition screen, if you have a battery of decent size, decent battery life, and min. 1 GB of RAM, then it will probably go with the Bionic .even though I have a preference to stay in the sense.
    100% sure you have 1gig of ram? That's a tossup .I hope so (not the feeling I had a 1750?) It looks like HTC is finally getting the idea .I will say that I went and looked and if the photon is not anything like bionic, then it is a creature!

So the other phones in the roadmap that was leaked some time ago are proving to be the release of the days that are supposed to so I hope you do not have the force with any problems that may cause a delay, and I have a better battery life.

The CPU is older than and not as powerful as the OMAP is. Be registered with 1.5 GHz put it near the bionic, but only due to the higher clock speed. to 1 GHz of bionics is better and faster.

There is no way to know for sure until at least one of them is thrown with sincerity. Regardless of the CPU there is no way to know for sure until the phones are undergoing real world testing.

HTC Droid Incredible HD Specifications:
    • Android 2.3.4
    • Gingerbread OS
    • HTC Sense UI 3.5
    • Bluetooth 3.0,
    • 802.11 Wi-Fi b/g/n connectivity,
    • Mobile Hotspot functionality
    • GPS
    • Android Market
    • 4.3-inch display
    • 1.5GHz dual-core processor