Thread: Chat application lost after formatting Nokia E71

Chat application lost after formatting Nokia E71

Hi guys I am using Nokia E71 mobile phone from last seven months. There was pre installed chat application in my mobile phone and I was using it without facing any problems. Before some days I have formatted my mobile phone and after that chat application disappeared. now please tell me what should I do to get it back.

Re: Chat application lost after formatting Nokia E71

you can get back your chat application from the Nokia OVI store. you have to just visit the Nokia OVI store from your mobile phone and after that search for the chat application which you want and then install in your mobile phone and after that problem will get solved.

I already tried that and when I tried to install the chat application from my mobile phone by visiting the Nokia OVI store at that time it says application is not compatible with your mobile phone.

I am aware of this problem and first thing I would like to tell you that IM application no longer available in the OVi store. if you want to use chat application from your mobile phone then I will suggest you that there are many application available on the internet which will enable to chat. You have to first go to the nokia OVI store and after that you have to search for the application related to chat.

I will recommend you to use Nimbuzz for your mobile phone. it is very good application with lots of features. you can find this application from the Nokia OVI store and you can also find this application from the official site of the Nimbuzz. if you don’t want to use the Nimbuzz then there are many another application is there on the internet like Fring and ebuddy. Install any of this application in your mobile phone and afetr installing that you will be able to chat with your friends.

If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

I had a similar issue with my Nokia mobile phone and after that I have downloaded ebuddy messenger from its official site and after that I have installed that in my Nokia E71 and after installing that my problem get solved. you can also try this application.

you can also try to solve this problem by visiting the Nokia care and then updating the mobile software update in your Nokia E71 mobile phone. I think when you update your mobile phone software at that time you will get back the default chat application and after that your problem might get solved.
    try this trick and after that let me know what the result is.

after going through your reply I have tried to solve this issue by updating the software because I was also having thought that by updating the software I will get the default chat application back but that doesn’t happen. now after that I have installed ebuddy messenger in my mobile phone and it is very nice application. thank you for helping me.