Thread: PDF reader for Nokia N8 running Anna OS

PDF reader for Nokia N8 running Anna OS

Hi. I have recently bought a new mobile and that’s N8 my first smartphone ever and really I am quite excited about exercising it.

I would say if we concern my usage then I used to read various kind of documents in the mobile, whether it is in PDF format or any other format, but there was a application on my older mobile, so is there any other application for thus mobile as well through which we can read PDF files in the mobile?

And the very first thing that I would like to tell you is like the mobile that I have has anna os running, thus while recommending any please make sure about it.
    Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: PDF reader for Nokia N8 running Anna OS

See as the extent to I know there is a default software in your mobile through which you can view the documents directly to your mobile and that quite good, have you ever used it?

Because I used to use that only and really it works fine, are having any problem with the software or you merely wanted to try the software?

I am quite agree with the above user but still if you want to try another one then I would say you can download DJVU PDF reader from the internet and see whether you like it or not.

You can refer the image below, this is a screen shot of an application.

my recommendation is to have “Alternate Reader” application in your mobile for reading the PDF documents as I have used this application and really it works too good, in fact If you made a search you’ll come to know that this is the best application recommended for each and every nokia users.

But still as the above user mentioned there are too many other application as well that you can try and see which one you like the most, and in that queue only you can have application called “project gutenburg”. I have heard as this is also one of the good application for PDF reading.

There is a application from the adobe itself that you can make use of for reading PDF documents on your mobile, but the thing that I would like to aware you about is that you must have to buy the application, in other words this is a paid application for the device that we have to have.

I am suspicious about malware and viruses etc and thus i only download applications into my Nokia N8 via OVI store, but though sometimes with no other option I have to download from other source.

Got any other alternative apps on OVI that can perform better? Because I am having problem with pinch and zoom. And do you guys also practice the lousy default pdf reader from Nokia?

It would be ok if someone gives me the downloading link so that I can have the software you have mentioned. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah you are right actually as nowadays this malware had made life further waste. Anyways but still there are quite few sites on which we can trust who provides the application.

Thus I would like to recommend you that you should download the DJVU PDF reader from HERE.

And don’t worry about the malware as it is very secure website.

I would like to give you an list of application, and suggest you to download all of then and see which one you like the most and have that one.
    You can have,

DJVU apps
    Lousy (default one)
    alternate reader
    Mobipocket
    project gutenburg.
    eReader for Symbian