Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Symbian Anna Contacts and Application icons changed

Portable Devices

Old 24-09-2011

Symbian Anna Contacts and Application icons changed

Few days back I downloaded an application from Internet . The application works as a folder Icon , through which you can change your favorite Icon. I changed my Application and Contact icons to different form ,but I want it to adjust back to my original format. How is it possible to change it original format.

Old 24-09-2011

Re: Symbian Anna Contacts and Application icons changed

Ok as you have told that you have downloaded the application to change the icons and now you want it back to original format . So I want to ask you that do still need that application you downloaded , if not then uninstalling the application will help you to gain the original format of icons. Just go to settings > go to installation files > uninstall unwanted applications.
Old 24-09-2011

Re: Symbian Anna Contacts and Application icons changed

Hey or even resetting the factory settings would help you to gain the original format , but for that you may loss your essential data. If its ok with you then go ahead . I would suggest you to get backup of your whole data before resetting your factory settings.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,