Thread: Want to downgrade from Anna to Symbian on Nokia

Want to downgrade from Anna to Symbian on Nokia

I recently upgraded my nokia phone from symbian to Anna , but thing is that m not happy with this new os. Now I want to downgrade this phone from Anna to symbian . because there are issues which according to me is not up to mark such as ovi store, music player , its themes, new icons and many more . so I want to know Is it possible downgrading os and if yes then how is it possible.

Re: Want to downgrade from Anna to Symbian on Nokia

As far as my knowledge it is only possible to downgrade on Nokia N8 phones and unfortunately Belle is available but it is not the official version for N8. So i think you have to wait till Belle comes in the market to look out what new features it has or Rather i would suggest you to take it to Nokia care if it seriously has performance issue.

I don’t agree with the guy whose questioning about the Anna updating . Initially after updation was bit unhappy ….but experiencing maps and support of different applications is fantastic. Its new email client and new qwerty keypad is awesome. And if you have problem with the themes and music player then there are hell lot of themes and applications available in the market.

Yeh ..you are right buddy …They have worked a lot to make Symbian Anna lighter and faster OS as compared to its last version of Symbian and its browsers are far better of all provided in its previous symbian. Its qwert keyboard is amazing and if you still don’t like it you can change it to alphanumeric . And if still you have a problem only one thing you can do is buying another downgraded version of symbian phone or wait for new Symbian Belle

Sorry friend it won’t work in this case, unless you find some cracks to solve your issue. Because updation is done to get new and easy features to users . But the users are itself pushing themselves to get that old and slow features then what company can do. Because updation are always made to get easy and best user friendly features .