Thread: How to connect the Nokia N8 with BH-105

How to connect the Nokia N8 with BH-105

Recently I have purchase a new Bluetooth Handset BH-105; nut the problem is that I’m not able to connect my Nokia N8 with this. I have tried several things but not get the connection. So if you guys know the method for connecting these devices then please suggest me. Your suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advanced

Re: How to connect the Nokia N8 with BH-105

In order to connect your Nokia N8 with the Bluetooth Handset BH-105, you have to perform this simple steps, you just first turn ON your BH-105, after that you have to turn ON the Bluetooth option for your Nokia N8, you have to turn ON the Bluetooth of the mobile and have to search for the device, there you will find the BH-105 inside the search device list by clicking on that you are going to connect with your Bluetooth Handset BH-105 easily.

Try to do this first look whether your both device are fully charged or not, if any of them is not charge properly then charge it. After the charging of both the devices on both of them and turn on the Bluetooth option in your phone after that search for the BH-105 and then connect to it.

This is quite simple to connect your Nokia N8 with Bluetooth Handset BH-105 for this you have to make the search for the new device in the Bluetooth feature for the Nokia N8, and after completing the search just select the BH-105 and get the connection for this, and if you fail to get the connection then you have to restart both and again have to perform those step. If then also your problems is not solved then you have to go to the service center for the Nokia.

The simple way to do this you have to on the Bluetooth for your Mobile and ON that Bluetooth Handset BH-105, and then you have to search for the new Device from your Nokia Mobile after the search list shows the name for the Handset you have to select that and when you have selected that the connection get connected between those devices. If it not gets connected with your Nokia Mobile then try the same process for the connection with the other mobile to find the defect for the Bluetooth handset.