Thread: Nokia N8 impulsively restarts after updating to Symbian Anna

Nokia N8 impulsively restarts after updating to Symbian Anna

I have Nokia n8 phone. I recently updated my phone to Anna operating system. After updating the phone something strange has started happening to phone it automatically turns on and off couple of times a day and sometimes even at the night. I even cannot find the edit option on my phone and also ask me to put sim card in the slot. I don’t know what to do, can any one tell me what’s the problem, is it with my mobile phone or Anna O.S .

Re: Nokia N8 impulsively restarts after updating to Symbian Anna

Hey buddy …even I was facing with the same problem , its not the problem with the operating system, it’s the problem with sim card issue remove the sim card and put it back again it will work. Actually after update, sim card stopped working and lost the network ,but is fine now phone is properly working. You just try changing your sim card, I guess it should work for you.

Even I am also having the same issue over here ….updated the phone to Anna operating system without any troubles. But since updating it goes on switching on and off repeatedly ,it is totally irritating me specially while texting or calling. I tried even changing the sim card but got the same response.

Seeing to your problems and mentioning that it started creating troubles after updating of Anna operating system . but have you tried resetting your factory setting s and then trying it, If not then just try it ……I have done it and its working fine.

Hey friend ….I don't agree with your reply its totally illogical and unaccepted. Can you tell what is the connection between the resetting the factory settings and updating of O.S to Anna .

Yaa .. you are right my friend .It is another horrible feature .Why a user should reset his factory settings or update his phone every month or quarterly at the cost of losing his data. Then what is the use of of storing of apps and data on your phone because anyway you gonna lose the your important data or apps while updating your phone.