Thread: Basic Option not available for Nokia C2-03

Basic Option not available for Nokia C2-03

I have recently purchased the Nokia C2-03 however I have found that there are so many option which is new and also there are many option which is not there, Is that any problems with my cell or this Mobile only have that much features only, I’m very much upset of not having the option to make the use in this Nokia C2-03, so is there any other option are available for this to perform the task, I don’t have that much of information so you please suggest me the option available to this Nokia Mobile.

Re: Basic Option not available for Nokia C2-03

I have the same Nokia C2-03 however I have noticed this removals feature from this Nokia C2-03
    There are some of the basic options which is removed from this Nokia C2-03 they are listed below
    • There is lack of option for creating or writing message without opening the slide keypad.
    • There is no option available to unlock the keypad if the phone is under some other process.
    • There is no mark option to select multiple messages at the same time.
    • There is no way to decrease the brightness for this Nokia C2-03
    • There is no way to set the different ring tone individual to both the SIM card.

There are the some basic feature which you fail to find that, for example there is no way to write the SMS if your slide is locked, so if you want to write the message then you have to unlock the slide and then you are able to write and send the message. And I have seen that there is lack of tone setup for the dual SIM that means if you want to set the Different Tone for both the sim then it is not possible to do that.

There is no copy paste option is available in this Nokia C2-03. And also we are unable to use the map in this Mobile. And also I have seen that there is no options are available to create the folder in some directory. And also I have seen that it is not possible to unlock the keypad if your phone is doing some other process. While talking with other guys we can’t able to search the number if we want to give that to our friends who is on the line, so for that we have to disconnect that call and after that we have to see that number and then we can ale to give that number to the friends manually.

There is the lack of the application for the Media Player also; there you won’t find the option for equalizer for setting the output for the music’s or videos, the default we have to use for that purpose. There is no equalizer for the media player.

When we try to create or edit the Access Point setting for the Nokia C2-03. There is no option available for this. So we fail to create such Access Point manually. And we know that without the Access Point setting we are not able to start our GPRS setting.

There is no possibility to add or modify the access point. Such feature is not there in Nokia C2-03 however I have seen that feature is there in Nokia x3-02 and also they have the same OS even then also the Nokia C2-03 is not have The Access Point feature. There are no ways to add the choice song to the playlist of media player and also there is no way to prevent adding Tones in music player.

According to me I have seen that there is the moving issue, that there is the lack of feature for moving the file or media from Phone memory to Memory Card there is no moving option available for moving the files in different folders. We only can move the file from phone to the memory and not in the desire folder we want to move. There is no option available to change the message storage area from Phone to the Memory Card. There is no way to add the pre-install application to the memory card.

There are the problems while playing the Music Player, that the entire Ring Tone also come in the List of available songs that make the List so complicated, although if we don’t want the ring tone to appeared in the list but we can’t able to whenever we switch to the Media Player. The Ring tone automatically present in the list. And also there is the file moving feature is not there. If we want to move the file or folder inside other folders then we fail to do this, there is no such feature or function is available there to do this.

If we want to insert the number inside the message then we can’t able to do that this is the lack of feature for the Message application. The calculator is not as good as desire. The response timing is also slow that means that the response we don’t get quickly as we need.

In this new Nokia C2-03 there are the some feature which not there as compare to the other Nokia Series, including we can’t mark the collection of message at the same time for deleting or for moving purpose, and also there is lack of the option for the moving the file from phone to the folder created in the memory card. The brightness for that Nokia C2-03 is not decrease, the music player also don’t have the addition feature as compare to other Nokia model.