Thread: Nokia N8: how can run internet through network provider?

Nokia N8: how can run internet through network provider?

My father gave me Nokia N8 on my birthday and I am very happy while having this phone. I can say that the touch effect is very good and I love this feature very much. Here I want to know the way to run internet through network provider. Also I have tried with this thing but I am not getting any solution about it. And I am asking this with connecting using the WIFI only. So if any of you having the solution about this then pleas suggest me here for this thing.

Re: Nokia N8: how can run internet through network provider?

For doing so, first you will need to activate the mobile office on your phone. And for this you will need to contact to the service provider and ask them about the internet planes for this, and then select the proper plans as per you requirement and after this they will send you the mobile office setting on your mobile. This setting will give you the option to select between the Wi-Fi and the internet connection. And after doing this all setting I am sure that you will able to use the internet using the Wi-Fi on your mobile.

Hey, I have done this setting but still thing is not working in my case. according to your suggestion I have asked to my service provider for the right setting but it was also of no use for me. I think that I am using the good service provider, when I insert my SIM to any of the mobile then they send me the setting for that mobile but this thing is not happening with my NOKIA N8, why this? I want to know that is there is any problem with my Nokia phone or my SIM card is not working now? Reply me ba ck if you are having the right reason for this thing. And also I want to say that I am using the DOCOMO SIM card. Please suggest me that what can I do now In this case?

Here first tell me that, are you able to check the network connection that connection is running properly or not? I am not sure that where this is located in the Nokia N8 but try to check for that first. And is you find the setting then try to set the setting as settings->connection->destination and before that make sure that your you are selecting the right access point from the list. Hope that after doing as suggested over here, you will able to resolve your problem.

Here I think that you are facing this problem because of the wrong selection of the access point, so I will suggest you here to check for the access point setting and then after that try with the setting. If again you are getting the same problem while connecting with the internet , then try to contact with the service provider and then operate as they will suggest you.

Hi all, thanks for suggesting me about how can I run the internet through the service provider. I tried with the suggestion for contacting with the service provider center and they helped me in this case. Thanks for suggesting me that.