Thread: Nokia N8: how to change the keyboard size in messaging mode.

Nokia N8: how to change the keyboard size in messaging mode.

Hey all, recently I bought the new Nokia N8 for me and I am very happy to have such type of the phone. Here I would like to ask you that how can I change the size of the keyboard in messaging mode? I am asking you this thing because in the Nokia I can see that the screen I too big but while typing the messages the size of the keyboard is too small and for that reason only while typing my speed is too slow because buttons are too small. So I am here to know that is there is any way to change the size of the keyboard in the Nokia N8 or for that reason I will use any of the application that will help me to do so?”

Re: Nokia N8: how to change the keyboard size in messaging mode.

I am also here to know about the same, because I am also using the same phone and getting the problem while trying to send the SMS. But here I can say that In the English keyboard layout is very difficult to type text but while using the Russian keyboard layout I can see that buttons to 30% less, so here I would like to request to the Nokia for increasing the size of the keyboard buttons.

I think that there is no such type of the setting so that you can increase the size of the keyboard while typing the messages in Nokia N8. For that reason I think there are application that will help you to do so. I think for that reason try to update your OS to the latest version and hope that they have included the big keyboard in the latest version of the OS. Try with that and report us here if the same thing appears again then I will try to get some good application that will help you in this case.

Hey here I would like to say you that if are getting the problem while using the QWERTY keyboard in your Nokia N8 then I will suggest you for trying to use the standard keyboard. I am suggesting you for doing so because there is no setting in the phone for doing so.

For that reason I would like to suggest you about the N8 key board change v3.2, this is newly launched application in the market that will help you to do so as you want. Try to download this keyboard and then use it , hope that you will like to use this application in you mobile while messaging. If here also you don’t like this application then I will say you to use the standard keyboard only, because according to me there are no any setting in the phone for doing this thing.

I have solve this type of the problem. So here also I would like to suggest you for this thing, and here are the steps:
    • First go to the setting.
    • Then select the phone setting.
    • After that select the language setting.
    • And then predictive text ,then check "letter keyboard"
    • And then click to the ok.

Hope that this setting will help in your case.

Thanks a lot for suggesting the steps for changing the size of the keyboard in the Nokia N8 while messaging. And also thanks for suggesting me about the application which I can use for the increasing th size of the keyboard in my Nokia N8. I am using with this all things and I am getting the good results in that.