Thread: Getting "Phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer." message in Nokia N97

Getting "Phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer." message in Nokia N97

I was having problem with my mobile phone and after that I have update the firmware in my Nokia N97 mobile phone. after that when I restart the mobile phone at that time I get "Phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer." message and my mobile phone is not not starting now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Getting "Phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer." message in Nokia N97

in this case I am not sure whether this idea will work for you or not but you have to try to solve this problem by doing the hard reset in your mobile phone. first you have to switch off your mobile phone and after that you have to press the Caps shift, Delete button, On button and Space bar together and after that you will see the initial startup screen and then you have to follow the screen instruction. now after that you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not .

If you are still having the same problem after doing the hard reset then you have to contact the Nokia care and after that you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your Nokia N97 and after that they will give you the proper solution regarding this problem and after that your problem will get solved.

Re: Getting "Phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer." message in Nokia N97

I have first tried to solve this issue by doing the hard reset in my Nokia N97 mobile phone and after doing the hard reset also I was getting the same issue and after that I have visited Nokia service center and there my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.