Thread: Where is the option for hiding the Clock & "Active Profile on Nokia E6

Where is the option for hiding the Clock & "Active Profile on Nokia E6

Hi guys

I have bought this phone recently some time ago I like the features of this phone very much nice an durable and suit to me now the problem is I am actually didn’t like one thing in this phone and that is Home screen show the Clock & Active Profile on ALL Home Screens. It’s in fact very annoying as I want to get rid thid option can anyone here can assist me on this problem. I want them to be added or removed on the Home screens like any other with

Thanks in advance

Re: Where is the option for hiding the Clock & "Active Profile on Nokia E6

See I am not sure about this but right now I can see the only solution is that you should not use the general profile but something else other then general but like I said I am not sure about this so if you succeeded the please do reply regarding this aspect this would be lot helpful to other who have getting the similar problem

Quote Originally Posted by Odalis View Post
    See I am not sure about this but right now I can see the only solution is that you should not use the general profile but something else other then general but like I said I am not sure about this so if you succeeded the please do reply regarding this aspect this would be lot helpful to other who have getting the similar problem
    Hi again

Thanks for the reply I did as you said to me , I tried the different profile other then general but I was not successful on this problem . tried all available profile still the same result but anyways thanks for giving the response

Now I am started to thinking that E6 developer should require working out something on this annoying thing I only hope to show stuff that I required to observe on my home display and not the clock & active profile on all home screen.

So the query is still active please guys I still required the solution for this problem I would be glad

I thing the developers are probably working on this you just need to wait for the while for the Availability of Symbian Belle in fact I this it is already available for your model kindly check the official site for this

Are you positive about this or is there any other option available to this regard I am still waiting for the response can anyone here can still help me on this I would be appreciating that