Thread: My Nokia E63 showing error “Sign In or Sign Up to OVI”

My Nokia E63 showing error “Sign In or Sign Up to OVI”

I have this beautiful phone Nokia E63 from quite a while but recently when I was checking through my contacts go to the extremely top where there's a drop down menu for Phone and Contacts. It gets to Contacts. Now at any time I go to my contacts a message comes up stating Sign In or Sign Up to OVI. I try to solve the issue by myself but yet there was no solution it took me almost 2 hours it look like Nokia required going back to the drawing board and working on their user interface. I can’t understand what the point in the invention loops like this can't be broken

I have even called the tech support and to my surprise he didn’t have a clue, kept me on the phone for 1and half hours and then finally I just I just hung up on him after being put on hold for 10 minutes so basically he had no answer about this problem I have no idea about the problem that I am facing can anyone here can help me to get through the problem I would be very glad

Re: My Nokia E63 showing error “Sign In or Sign Up to OVI”

Very strange problem never heard of it did you try to reset your phone just take the back up and reset your phone to the factory original setting I hope this may solve your problem

Greater news for me I was able to get rid of it as the Nokia tech support had personally called me and solve my problem in less than 20 sec man what a breather now I am able to use my phone without any problem

Hey can you mention the solution for this as that would be extremely grateful for the people having the same issue

Yes of course The solution was to left click the navigation button that would then permit the drop down menu at the top to demonstrate Contacts & Phone. simple answer, but a bit counter- intuitive. I have Supports the explanation I've study about Nokia E series, clunky interface. However first-class phone I believe and it's immense having a keyboard on it.

Hey even I am getting the same problem of Sign In or Sign Up to OVI but not able to get rid of it ant help as I am not able to understand what should I do