Thread: Facebook Application in Nokia E72

Facebook Application in Nokia E72

I am using the Nokia E72; recently I have downloaded the application for the Facebook, and have installed on my E72. Whenever I enter the password into the fields provide by this application there is problems occurs that my Facebook Application stop working and after few second my Mobile goes to switch off, I don’t know what is that problems so guys if you have any information about this problems then please help me out, and also I want to know more about this new Application of Facebook for Nokia E72, is there any extra feature is added in this Application. So friends if you have any information regarding my problems and information, then please suggest me.

Re: Facebook Application in Nokia E72

May your Facebook Application is not install properly, so you just uninstall that one and try to reinstall that application again, and after installing restart your system. This will help you to enjoy the Facebook in your Nokia E72. And even your problem is not solve then there are the application available which are used to manage the Social Network, you just install those application and make them to use for your facebook.

According to me there are the network issue which doesn’t allow you to get the Access for the First time, so whenever such thing happen just ignore that and try one more time to enter email and password and submit them to get the Access.

By using this application you can keep in touch with your friend’s right at your fingertips. You can see what your friends are uploading in their account including photos, videos and also you can find the number of your friends by seeing their profile at any time you require. You can also comment on your friend’s status. You can also send the friend request to other friends in order to increase the number of friends. Although there are the inbuilt application are present to use this facebook feature in Nokia E72. However if you wish to download the latest version of Facebook in E72 then you can get that from their social site.

Nokia has release the facebook Application for Nokia E72. The facebook look for these gadgets is basically landscape orientation. However there are most of the feature of facebook is present in this Application, but there are some feature which is not there such as “like” haven’t been integrated.

For getting the right access or to overcome the issue you are facing you just follow these simple steps. You just enter your email address at the text provide to fill that after that press the Tab and then go to the password field and enter the password and finally press the login button, by using tab you have to navigate the cursor. For the best experience for the Facebook you should use the best mobile browser. May be there is some browser issue.

The facebook for Nokia E72 is the application used for access the social network website. This is the good application for using the facebook. By this application we have the access to share the images and videos from directly using the UTube, which was rarely there in lowest mobile. We can send message to our friends and we can also see the update status of the member list in our friend. There are almost feature are present which is provided by the Facebook.

Yes there is the inbuilt application for the facebook is available in the Nokia E72, which has almost all the feature that can be used to access the personal account, to share the ideas, photos, videos, thoughts. And also it can used to view the friends update and to poke the friends, however some application of the face book is not possible to open, since that application can only be use by means of computer. And there is the option available in Nokia E72 to upgrade that application of Facebook.