Thread: How do I tag Facebook photos on iPhone 4?

How do I tag Facebook photos on iPhone 4?

Hi,

I have an iPhone4 running the latest version of the Facebook app and I cannot work out how to tag people in photos.

I've seen a tip that says press one part of the screen then another then pick a name from the pop up but when I try this absolutely nothing happens; no pop up; nothing.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

Kev.

Re: How do I tag Facebook photos on iPhone 4?

Download an application called AutoTagger that uses facial recognition to tag your Facebook friends in iPhone photos and vice versa as well, perhaps. You can either take a picture from the app, or choose one from your camera roll. Once you have your picture, AutoTagger uses facial recognition to figure out who is in the frame. After you have tagged your friends, you can upload directly to Facebook from the application. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by viceman View Post
    Download an application called AutoTagger that uses facial recognition to tag your Facebook friends in iPhone photos and vice versa as well, perhaps. You can either take a picture from the app, or choose one from your camera roll. Once you have your picture, AutoTagger uses facial recognition to figure out who is in the frame. After you have tagged your friends, you can upload directly to Facebook from the application. Hope that helps.
    Thanks very much for the prompt reply.
    What about photos that are already uploaded though?

From what I have done so far in my iphone, to tag a photo in the Facebook app right before you upload it, you just have to tap on where you want to put the tag. The app opens a little window to type in and simply you can select the names of the person you want to tag on the photo! It should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alfa View Post
    From what I have done so far in my iphone, to tag a photo in the Facebook app right before you upload it, you just have to tap on where you want to put the tag. The app opens a little window to type in and simply you can select the names of the person you want to tag on the photo! It should be done.
    Hi thanks for the reply.
    The tagging prior to upload works okay for me but its tagging pics already uploaded that I can't do.

Recommend trying the following App if you enjoy playing with photos on Facebook with your iPhone.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fb-ba...ign-mpt=uo%3D2