Thread: Nokia X7-00 touch screen not working properly?

Nokia X7-00 touch screen not working properly?

I have bought a Nokia X7-00 a couple of months back and the problem i am facing is that the touch screen sometimes does not respond to my touch,i mean when i receive a text and i try to reply it then it appears as it has freeze because it does not respond to me at all no matter what i press this happens when i perform other task as well.I never had this kind of problem before but i have started facing it from couple of days.Any helping suggestion regrading this will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia X7-00 touch screen not working properly?

Before i suggest you any thing just tell me if this problem is appearing few times a day or it appears instantly? and have you tried switching it off and then switching it on again? if not then just do it and check whether the problem is disappearing or its still the same.You can also try a hard reset but if it does not work than i think that there might be some kind of hardware problem and if you too feel that then just go to the Nokia repair service as you are still having your warranty period alive.Hope that helps.

I have came across a no of people who have been facing the same problem and some of them have resolved it by updating the software and some had chose to got the Nokia repair service.Its really very irritating in dealing with such kind of problems but you can try to solve it out till your patience run otherwise even i will suggest you to get it fixed by the Nokia repair service as most of the people are saying that this is a hardware issue and we wont be able to fix it without the help of Nokia repair service.Best of luck.

I don't think that this is any kind of software issue and can further be solved by just updating the software if it is appearing instantly.I think this is some kind of hardware issue which can only be solved by the Nokia repair service so i don't find any use you trying different manual solution in order to find a way to solve this out.So i will suggest you to visit the Nokia repair service instead of trying to find out more effect-less solutions.