Thread: GPS working very slow in Samsung Focus

GPS working very slow in Samsung Focus

HI, I have recently purchased a new mobile from the Samsung and the thing is like I have tried using GPS on the device, but I have noticed that it is running really too slow.

What could be the problem any idea? Because as far as I know internet setting that I have made is also perfect. And I can run GPS on my galaxy s2 with the same settings.

Need suggestion, thanks for any.

Re: GPS working very slow in Samsung Focus

See there could be so many possibilities through that your GPS can be affected, and though you have mentioned that you have made perfect setting in your device but let me tell you as each and every device uses different setting so that you should check first whether the setting that you have made is perfectly configured, and if suppose you are not getting whether they are perfect or not then you can have option to delete them and configure it again.

Or else you can simply contact to your network operator in order to send the settings to your mobile, and try to run the GPS through those settings, without modifying anything in the device.

Actually this is depends on the network operators provided speed as well, I mean to say though you have activated the internet but still you need to have very faster connection as well.

I mean to say you can simply make use of 3G connection for faster access to the different location and for faster navigation.

Are you using any application for accessing the root on your device ?

If so then it might be possible that the application that you are using not working perfectly, I mean to say you should try to reinstall that application in your mobile and then see what happens.

And as far as applications are concern I would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of GPs apps in your mobile, as I am also using the same and work too good with the model you are having.

I am agree with the above user as you can either fasten your internet connection speed or you can change the application and many more thing to do.

But my recommendation is quite different as you should try to download all the maps to your device and then see what happens. Because as the MAPs are in your device you don’t have to make use of the active internet connection.

I don’t know why you are having some problem with the mobile as I also having the same firmware but I am not having any such problem with that, and I think there is some problem with the firmware that you have installed in the mobile.

I think you should try to make sure that the application you have installed is perfectly working, or else you should try to update the firmware from the service center rather than doing on your own because the thing is like I have noticed that we use to get error with the version that we install, and since I have updated my phone from the gallery I am not having any such problem in that.