Thread: Nokia N8 appears to be connected even after exit from OVI STORE

Nokia N8 appears to be connected even after exit from OVI STORE

I have a Nokia N8 and the problem i am facing is that even After closing the Ovi store the connection is not appearing to be turned off automatically rather it stays that disconnect it manually it was working well before and i don't know what went wrong with it now.I have tried all the ways that i8 would have.Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia N8 appears to be connected even after exit from OVI STORE

Even i am facing the same problem with my N8 and i am also facing some more problems because of minor bugs on firmware regarding to the connection.I have tried to perform a lot of solution but nothing seemed to have worked for me before and after getting tired of trying more i had just went to the Nokia service center and luckily somehow they were able to sort it out and now i am not facing any problem by now.

What all you can try is just remove the widgets that you have ans well as the email account.You can even try to perform a hard reset and you can also try reinstalling the firmware or you can even try reinstalling the wifi spot and just make it sure either you delete all the widgets or just make them offline.I think this should work for you as i had tried all of these when i was facing the same problem and this had helped me to sort it out.Hope it works for you as well.

I don't know whether i have a perfect solution for this but this method had really worked for me.What i had done to solve this problem was a medium reset-(7370),just doing this has solved it out and the wifi was able to disconnect properly after exiting the ovi store but before you do this i will have to tell you that you will unfortunately loose all of your stuffs so in order to face this problem further it would be better if you keep a backup for your phone.Hope that helps you as well.

I think the main problem is due to the ovi store because i have already checked that there is no wifi or 3G connection open,I have also run Skype in order to check check whether the connection is made on running and if the connection drops when i close the Skype i have tried the same with ovi store for a several no of times but i haven't got any success in sorting this out and by now i am also willing to move to the Nokia service center with a hope that the will solve this out but if any one have any kind of solution that i can try then their suggestion will be really appreciated.