Thread: Getting Error code 300 while installing application through Nokia OVI suite in Nokia E66

Getting Error code 300 while installing application through Nokia OVI suite in Nokia E66

Hello friends I am using Nokia E66 mobile phone from last few months and whenever I try to install any application from Nokia OVI suite to my Nokia E66 mobile at that time I get Error code 300. is there any way to fix this problem then please let me know.

Re: Getting Error code 300 while installing application through Nokia OVI suite in Nokia E66

well according to me you should firs connect any other mobile phone device with your computer and after that try to install the application In your mobile phone and then check whether you are getting the same error cod or not. if you get the same error code then problem is with your Nokia OVI suite and if you didn’t get any issue then problem is with your Nokia E66 only.

Re: Getting Error code 300 while installing application through Nokia OVI suite in Nokia E66

if with other mobile also you are getting the same problem then you have to first uninstall the Nokia OVI suite and after that you have to go to the control panel in your computer and after that you have to open the add and remove programs. after that you have to select the Nokia OVI suite and after that you have to uninstall the Nokia OVI suite from your computer and after uninstalling the Nokia OVI suite you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to delete all the temporary files from yor computer and after that you have to install the Nokia OVI suite again in your computer and after that you have to connect your Nokia E66 with your computer and after that check whether you are able to install the application through Nokia OVI suite or not.

According to me after reinstalling the Nokia OVI suite in your computer problem will get resolved. I hope this will help you to solve this issue.

you may also try to solve this issue by downloading the updated version of the Nokia OVI suite in your computer and after that installing that in your computer. Now after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Well I have first connected other mobile with my computer and after that also I was getting the same problem and after that I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the Nokia OVI suite from my computer and after that installing it in my computer again and then also I get the same problem. I want to download the updated version of the Nokia OVI suite please tell from where I can download the updated Nokia OVI suite?

to download the updated Nokia OVI suite you have to click here NOKIA OVI SUITE. after that download it and then install it in your computer.