Thread: Unable to stream YouTube videos in Nokia E71

Unable to stream YouTube videos in Nokia E71

Hello friends I am using Nokia E71 mobile phone from last six months and from last few days I am facing problem with mobile phone. now whenever I try to stream videos at that time it shows connecting and after that it gives message that connection timeout try again. now please tell me how to fix this issue?

Re: Unable to stream YouTube videos in Nokia E71

well its looks like problem with your real player setting and that is why you need to first check whether all the real player setting is proper or not. if the real player setting is not proper then you have to make it proper first and after that try to stream videos. first you have to open the real player and after opening the real player you have to select the setting option and after selecting the setting option you have to choose connection option. now after choosing the connection option you have to select the default access point there and after selecting the default access point you have to try to stream the YouTube videos again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

you should also try to stream the you tube videos by using the WIFI connection and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem with WIFI connection also then problem is with your mobile device.

Re: Unable to stream YouTube videos in Nokia E71

The settings which you have given I have tried that but after that also I was getting the same problem with YouTube videos and after that I have done restore factory setting in my mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting In my mobile phone my problem get resolved.

Thank you for helping me.