Thread: Nokia N8 unable to buy application from Ovi Store getting server error message

Nokia N8 unable to buy application from Ovi Store getting server error message

I utilize Nokia N8 and Ovi store 2.0. As the title states, when I press purchase catch in Ovi store it demonstrates “Server error, we are encountering situations with the installment aid. You can be taken back to the inventory page.” It jumps out at all applications not particular application. The cost demonstrates rightly in nearby cash. I still didn't drop in any card number. I've reached Nokia call focus which they gained the issue with no reaction and fix for something greater than 1 week. In the event that this has happened to you heretofore, please offer the key. Much obliged to you in development.

Re: Nokia N8 unable to buy application from Ovi Store getting server error message

I had the same situation and when I called Nokia Customer Service, their explanation is that the visionary of the provision as likely as not prefers not to get installment through your phone aid but rather have it from a Visa. Thus, its not Nokia, who controls its the individual who made the application. Nokia in addition declared something about ringing the aid of your phone and have them uproot the phone bill installment with the intention that you are able to buy things through a credit/debit or alternate structures of installment as an alternate. That didn't help me much, but they wouldn't be able to comprehend it any preferable.

Re: Nokia N8 unable to buy application from Ovi Store getting server error message

I had the same situation on my brand new N8. I accompanied the link from the text to the game I felt the need to purchase. I pressed the purchase catch but got no further installment choices, and afterward the server blunder inform headed up. I figured out how to purchase the diversion for which I needed to head over to the application store OVI had been downloaded and fixed on the phone that was "optimized for my device". When you select the game and press purchase all items functioned as I anticipated, but I put my personal defaults to pay the phone bill.

I possess the same situation as described above when attempting to purchase and application from the OVI store with my brand new N8, and that situation carries on all the more when I download the version of the store application that is advanced for my phone.

I found out depending on if you turn off your phone, take the sim card out and play Judas on; you are able to download the application by utilizing simply the Wifi to associate to Ovi store. I was finally able to purchase the application I desired by doing this, it took me to a sign in page for my Ovi, and I was ready to enter my credit card info there and purchase the application.