Thread: Nokia N8 speech to text

Nokia N8 speech to text

I am utilizing Nokia N8, is there any application that might be utilized for making notes or send (any of that) by speaking. Since yes then it could be exceptionally advantageous. Please need replies to these as soon as possible.

Re: Nokia N8 speech to text

I would give just about anything to prescribe you that to download and install Vlingo that is ready at the Ovi Store. Following fixing you unequivocally should do is tap the catch and speak. Tap again when you’ve finalized. By default it will perform a Google hunt. The “What Can I express” catch gives you a catalogue of activities you are able to do with Vlingo and clicking every one demonstrates to you proper methodologies to do it. I adore that Vlingo reveals to you what things you could probably state and how to do it. E.G. fo EMAIL you would be able to state the name of the contact, subject and inform. I think it accommodates a parcel when you have an item stuffed application for the provision to set out for you any and each projection you might perform with it.

You even get these suggestions/tips in the essential application see itself. You are able to tap them to update to a revamped tip.
    • Straightforward voice to message network hunt
    • Voice to message
    • Voice to message SMS
    • Voice dialing (with capacity to detail which number, ie. versatile)
    • Voice application start
    • Voice to message notes
    • Voice to message facebook updates

It works altogether well and is exact the majority of the time for “normal words” i.e. not item codes. I spot that it is more exact when you speak in your ordinary speaking voice (as restricted to deliberately attempting to speak more plainly, anyhow for me anyway). It is way more faultless than Windows 7′s discourse distinguishment software, even when numerous teaching sessions. I wouldn’t trust it without checking however. Autocorrect when sorting is disagreeable enough. Clearly, this works preferable in a calm earth however for me, it does appear to pick up my voice a cut above the underlying level.