Thread: Routing the voice directions from Ovi Maps to Bluetooth headphones in Nokia N8

Routing the voice directions from Ovi Maps to Bluetooth headphones in Nokia N8

Is there any method to track the voice headings from Ovi Maps to Bluetooth headphones? I attempted the different day, with music playing from my N8 through my Bluetooth headphones the voice headings were still just leaving the handset itself. In my HTC Desire-it could send the headings via the Bluetooth headphones if joined, even if music was playing! It could delay the music, declare the headings.

Re: Routing the voice directions from Ovi Maps to Bluetooth headphones in Nokia N8

I at long last found someone with precisely the same situation. I purchased my N8 yesterday. No situations with my Bluetooth Headset there. Now with the N8 I would be able to catch every last item on the headset, but no Routing. That speaks on the phones Speaker.

Re: Routing the voice directions from Ovi Maps to Bluetooth headphones in Nokia N8

Same with me! Bluetooth value on the n8 appears a part a cut above the 5800, utilizing the same pioneer stereo but stunned to not catch the maps headings leaving the pioneer.

I've had an email from the Ovi Maps crew asking for some further data and they have stated they're researching it. I'll update you regarding the most relevant issues as/when I get notification from them.

There is a work-around, which is not precisely stylish but anyhow adequate to utilize for this protection-related emphasize.

Record an index with 2 mins of quiet/no sound/empty room and so forth. Spare this to your music registry on the phone. Around the time when utilizing the ovi maps open the music player and set this to play the quiet.mp3 continuously/repeat. THEN when associating your blue-tooth gadget and utilizing the maps you will get the sound bearings. This works being as how the blue-tooth sound bearings are just animated when "music" seems to be played. This ordinarily is unusable if the "music" is actually at most a light underlying level then this is not so regretful.

It appears just as the issue is still happening. For me this is an issue for the reason that I listen to music with my Bluetooth cap while on my bike, and frequently go on extended treks. I frequently have a close indicate, but not a track that is chosen.