Thread: Communities, push mail and yahoo not working in Nokia X2-01

Communities, push mail and yahoo not working in Nokia X2-01

Hi guys I am using Nokia X2-01 mobile phone and In my mobile phone I have started facing problem with Communities, push mail and yahoo. Whenever I try to setup yahoo mail account at that time it gives error wrong user ID and password. I am able to use Google chat option but while trying chat from the yahoo I get the same problem.
    In communities if I open my Facebook account at that time it doesn’t refresh automatically. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Communities, push mail and yahoo not working in Nokia X2-01

in your post you have mentioned that while setup the email and while using chat option you get problem with yahoo only and error message shows that it is wrong user ID and password problem that is why I would like to tell you that first check whether you are entering the emails id and password correctly or not.

yes may be problem occurring because of the wrong username and password. try to start the yahoo with different user ID and password and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are having the same problem with deterrent username then I think problem is with your Nokia X2-01 and if you are not facing this problem with another username and password then you need to check your user ID. you should also try to open you account from any difference device or computer and after that you have to check whiter you are getting the same problem or not.

As far as communities are concern you have to select the option and after that you have to select the refresh option. now after that you have to set the refresh option to on all day. now after that you will not face any issue. try this solution and after that let me know that the result is.

As far as I know after doing the above steps your problem will get solved and you will not get the similar problem with your mobile phone again.

in my Nokia X2 I was also facing the same problem with communities and after that I have tried to solve this problem vy trying different trick also and after that I have updated communities in my Nokia X2 and then my problem get resolved. I will suggest you to try this solution and after that let me know what the result is. I think after updating the communities your problem will get solved.

I when I have used different ID in my yahoo at that time I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to set the refresh option from the setting but after that also I as getting the same problem. is there anything wrong with my mobile phone or something else is causing this issue?

Well according to me by doing the restore factory setting you will be able to solve this problem. first you have to go the main menu and after that you have to select the setting and after selecting the setting you have to select the factory reset option first try to solve this problem by selecting the reset setting only it will not delete any data.

if that idea does not work then select the reset all option but before that you have to take the back up of all your contacts and messages.

if you have already tried to solve this problem by doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing software update in your Nokia X2-01 mobile phone and after doing the software update your problem will get solved.

if problem still remains after resetting the Nokia X2-01 and if you are looking for the software update then I will suggest you to don’t try to update the software at home because if anything goes wrong while updating the mobile phone from your home then it may result in loss of warranty and that is why you should visit the Nokia care and there you have to ask for the software update and then they will update your device and after that problem will get solved.

Thank you for giving me solution as you have said that by doing the restore factory problem can get resolved and after referring that I have done restore factory setting and then all the things started working normally in my Nokia X2-01.