Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-09-2011

How to configure Microsoft Office Communicator in Nokia N8

Microsoft Office Communicator app comes through Symbian Anna Upgrade to my Nokia N8 smartphone and i recognize from preceding topic that it utilized in support of a IM , except i don't recognize how to configure it and the user name as well as the password intended for what account ? Does anyone know what is the CWA server URL and where I can find it?
Old 23-09-2011

Re: How to configure Microsoft Office Communicator in Nokia N8

To the extent that I can let know the Communicator is somewhat you require to link up through your corporate email on work thus inquire the IT man what the server name and so on is, it requests to contain a server running on your workplaces office system, if you not obtained these in that case it?s pretty useless as well as uninstalling it breaks a fraction of Anna.
Old 23-09-2011

Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile designed for Nokia 2.0 brings in a wide variety of aspects to get better the technique you come across and communicate through your colleagues and your colleagues while using the Nokia N8 E7 otherwise mobile phones. I heard that there is a Quick Reference guide on the official site. The Office Communicator Mobile for Nokia 2.0 Quick Reference shows you how to:
  • Install as well as configure Communicator on your mobile phone
  • Log out of the Communicator
  • Find as well as adjoin contacts
  • Participate into IM conversations on your mobile phone
  • Modify your status Communicator
Old 23-09-2011

Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile is an attendance as well as IM APP developed by Microsoft in support of Nokia. The app connects straightforwardly to Microsoft Office Communications Server at the back of a corporate firewall all the way through phone data and wifi LANs can present comparable user familiarity and IMing on a companionable Nokia device like a solution PC-based Microsoft Communicator.
Old 24-09-2011

CWA is in the URL of Office Communicator server. This depends on how the area of enterprise systems on which work has set the Office Communicator server. For example, if maybe you would use Nokia Communicator will use. For example.... always depends on how you configure the area of your business systems the server. You have to be also a user of AD (Active Directory). It is a very useful tool in many large companies uses it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,