Thread: Unwanted messages from ServiceBuddy@OVI.com in Nokia N900

Unwanted messages from ServiceBuddy@OVI.com in Nokia N900

Hey friends I am getting weird messages constantly and I just don’t know what they mean to say and where are they coming from? I am getting message from ServiceBuddy@OVI.com and they are saying To chat with OVI friends after this date you must begin using a new application. Open this Link to lean how.' I really need to know what this is so guys please help me out.

re: Unwanted messages from ServiceBuddy@OVI.com in Nokia N900

Well that’s not very tough to get rid of them but I think that you need to be sure that you don’t need to use them. I mean if you have decided not to chat with the OVI account then you need to go to the Availability option in your phone and just disable the OVI chat account and you are done.

I have a different solution for this and easy too and for this what you have to do is just log into the OVI account and then try to modify you OVI account and now just make sure that you would not get any service messages and you can select this under the option of the communication preferences. And once when you would be signing in you just need to click the account link which would be on the top right side of the page once you do that your are almost done it would suggest you everything and once you are there you would yourself know what to do so don’t worry its simple and you would solve it once it is done its just a notification which you would have been selected while making you account and now you need to change that’s it.

I think you can do it in simple way by tapping the drop down and then just choose to block the user and everything fine. I did got such messages when I stopped using the skype on my phone and so they kept irritating me I did the same and the messages never appeared again to me then and I don’t think that they have any ill effect or so you can do it without any harm and its actually a simple feature that you can us of disable so I don’t think that this has any problem.

Re: Unwanted messages from ServiceBuddy@OVI.com in Nokia N900

Guys blocked it no problem with it now i was really tensed with it i dint knew what it is and how they have been making me so much worried with this. I thought that all this must be by some hackers and all so was worried about it.