Thread: Got Broken USB with the Nokia N900

Got Broken USB with the Nokia N900

Hello friends I have been facing a tough problem with this Nokia phone and I don’t know now what to do can you please help me with this? I just got the USB with this phone and I tried to plug it into my system and I found out that it was broken and I am not able to transfer anything and this has been creating lots of problem for me please help me out of this.

re: Got Broken USB with the Nokia N900

Hey don’t worry its not a big problem just consult the customer care they would be replacing it. It is a very rare case and it has been faced by some of the unlucky guys who are really very unlucky and you have been one of them so I think that you would be bit sad but don’t worry you would get the change for sure just consult them and if it would be a normal problem then they would be repairing it don’t worry ok. One of my friend was as you only he was unlucky too and he got the phone and the headphone with him was not working too and so he went to the customer care and he got a replacement and I think you would be getting it too.

re: Got Broken USB with the Nokia N900

I am not sure if you would be getting any replacement or no because I have heard that they don’t replace for anything which seems to be physically damaged you need to note everything is fine then and there only where you are buying so I don’t think that you would be getting the replacement but yes it ther would be a minor problem they would be repairing it for sure.

Re: Got Broken USB with the Nokia N900

Yap not getting the replacement bad luck with me they said it has been broken by me and they can replace for the physical damages i dont know what but i think that i should have got the replacement anyways i have planned to buy new one other than getting so stressed up with all this.