Thread: Hard drive Data disappeared from Nokia N95 8Gb

Hard drive Data disappeared from Nokia N95 8Gb

Hello friends I am using Nokia N95 mobile phone and I am using my mobile phone from last one year and suddenly I have got problem with my mobile phone. I use to store my all the photos, videos and music files in my mobile phone flash memory and I was able to view all the data from my mobile phone now they disappeared from my gallery. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Hard drive Data disappeared from Nokia N95 8Gb

According to me you should first check that whether you can view your photos from the file manger or not. if you are able to view your hard drive contents from the file manager then your gallery database has corrupted and that is why you are facing this problem.

first you have to connect your mobile phone with your computer and after that you have to go to the folder option and after that you have to select the view tab and after that you have to check the view all the hidden files and folders option and after that you have to press ok button. now you have to restart the mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have to check whether all the things came back or not.

if you are still facing the same problem after performing the above steps also then I will suggest you to copy all the data from you Nokia N95 8GB to your computer and after that you have to format the phone memory and after formatting the phone memory you have to check whether you have to transfer all the data back to the phone and then check what the result is.

if you don’t know about how to format the phone memory then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open the menu and after that you have to select the tools option and after selecting the tools option you have to select the utilities option and after select he options button and then you have to select he Format Mass Memory option. now it will clear all the data from your 8GB memory and then you have to copy all your data back to your mobile phone and after that check whether problem solved or not.

I have tried to access my files from the file manager but from file manger also I was not able to access my files and after that I have connected my mobile phone with my computer and after that I have delete all the hidden files from my phone and then I have restart the mobile phone and after that also I was getting the same issue.

after that I have formatted 8GB mass memory from my mobile phone and after doing that also I was getting the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Well accordion to me you should try to solve this problem by doing the restore factory setting in your Nokia N95 8Gb mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if you want to reset your Nokia N95 8Gb mobile phone then you have to follow this steps.

• first you have to type the *#7370#.
    • After that you have to type 12345 number when it ask for the security code.
    • After that it will delete all the things from the phone memory and after that your problem will get solved.

before you do the restore factory setting in your Nokia N95 8GB mobile phone you have to take the back up of all you important data such as contacts and messages because doing restore factory will wipe all the data.

if after doing restore factory setting same problem occurs then I think something wrong with the mobile phone only and you need to do software update and after doing the software update problem get resolved.

I was also using Nokia N95 8Gb mobile phone and I had the same problem and after that I have so many different tricks and but didn’t get any result. no luck with the Mobile reset and software update and after that I have visited Nokia care and they have find my mobile phone faulty and after that I get replacement of device. you may also need to visit the Nokia care and there your problem will get solved.

I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone and after that I also did the software update in mu Nokia N95 8GB and after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have vested the Nokia care and there I my problem get solved. Thank you for sharing information with me.