Thread: Will there be Voice Guidance in Nokia N900 Navigator in future

Will there be Voice Guidance in Nokia N900 Navigator in future

Guys I have been wondering what’s the problem with this phone why it can’t have the Voice Guiding Car Navigator this phone has been so awesome and it has been having so many new features then why not this application can be developed and made as a special feature of this phone? I think some of the other phones already have this then what’s the problem with this now.

re: Will there be Voice Guidance in Nokia N900 Navigator in future

I know that and I think we all know that this is a awesome phone but it isn’t having this feature and we all are missing it in this phone. Its really sad for us. But I would be saying you something that just lats week my brother got Sygic and it has been really nice and it has been working nice.

I was a great fan of nokia Some years ago I think till 2010 when in 2009 I was in the discussion with them andthat was the time when they promised the users that they would be coming up with the GPS navigation phone and that would be really awesome but they failed, what they said was they would be coming up with the gps phone but it would be without the voice so I we thought that its not a problem because once they would be with the GPS navigating phone they would come up with the update and all and that would be giving you what you want and we can delay for it a bit but till 2011 there was nothing as even a non voice gps navigation phone so I think that nokia would never be able to get those promise and so I don’t think that waiting for them does worth’s.

Guys I think that you need to chill down and think that what nokia said at that time just recall it once again. They said that they would be giving you a navigation phone that’s it they dint said they would be giving you a voice or no and they did provided it you can argue over it but they have provided what they have promised there phones are having gps navigation and that’s what they needed.

I have also got the Sygic and it is really working fine all those who are waiting for the GPS navigator phone need to try this phone I am sure it would be satisfying all of you and you guy would be really happy with this just try it out as soon as possible.

Well what I can think is a GPS navigator without a voice would be a stupid thing because when you are using it in your car you can’t look into it rather than looking on the road and have a accident. So what I would be saying is we don’t need a gps navigator without voice and why to wait for it I think who ever has been waiting are not at all doing right thing there are so many other phone which are one of the best and it has been proving out to worth what you have been paying for as like Sygic.

Ok no problem when you say and ok if I agree with you that ok they have given us what they have promised and if then I would be asking you that many of the other comparative phone is having a voice GPS navigation so why not this phone is having and if this phone is not having it then why are we waiting for this phone to have it we are not stupid we are having some expectation from our brand to do something for us why cant we switch to other Smartphone which is already having the feature we are waiting for.

Definitely you can switch dear and no one is stopping you enjoy other brands and don’t come back to Nokia after facing number of problem with the other brand with the brand new phone and no proper service don’t be back enjoy Samsung and sony or some china phone.

Its nothing like other phones or other brands are having any problem with them its absolutely fine to work out with them and I think that you can enjoy the phone with no problem at all. I have been using other Brands with the nokia phone and I have never found that all the model of the nokia are error free and other brands are having number of errors each one of them has some or the other problem and none of them has been completely error free anyways I would be saying that if someone cant wait they should not wait enjoy the features by other phone if some one can wait the brand would appreciate it and would be trying to give you the best sooner and then if you are tired waiting then the brand is sorry and you can opt what you want to doo too.

Re: Will there be Voice Guidance in Nokia N900 Navigator in future

Ok the discussion has been going into a right way thats really very good and i think that this is really very impressive and so i would be saying that lets wait and see when nokia would be able to come up with this and according to me i think that i can wait for nokia to come up with this feature because i have a big trust on them and hopefully they would be working out with it.